Seeing Crescent Moon

original recipes

 7/06/2021 05:43:00 PM  Edit



Tempura of natto

Pour natto sauce (←soy sauce, )  and eat.




Miso shiso roll

1. roll miso in shiso leaves

2. sear

It is even better if served on top of rice.



Santos's meat

mirin Meat recipe

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Categories: life, made
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Small House and Remotework
    My parents' house is small ! I'm glad to be able to go to higher ground in an apartment. https://suiteruy.blogspot.com/2021/09/soran...
  • Yumetabiji
     I sang Yumetabiji (Japan) . 夢旅路 (日本) 歌った。 It's my first time that I made this audio noise reduction program! Happy. before after my sof...
  • SimpleNote DL & Sort by Tag in local
    After exporting SimpleNotes I'll create directories for each tags and organize them. 1. In the Simple Notes browser version ( https://ap...
follow us in feedly

Categories

  • anime (13)
  • life (11)
  • made (7)
  • idea (4)
  • SciArts (2)
  • sustainable (2)
  • trips (2)
  • Nature (1)
  • diary (1)

Blogroll

三日月に登る

About

自己紹介

Blog Archive

  • February 2026 (1)
  • September 2021 (7)
  • August 2021 (1)
  • July 2021 (6)
  • June 2021 (6)
  • May 2021 (7)
  • August 2020 (1)
  • December 2017 (1)
  • July 2016 (1)

Copyright © Seeing Crescent Moon | Powered by Blogger
Design by Theme in Progress | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com

marshmallow youtube vimeo Contact Feedly