EU rules to force USB-C chargers for all phones


https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-58665809



however, they're still in the planning stages.

Tablets, headphones, cameras, etc.



We want to acknowledge the diversity of each company's products.


Each machine has a different charger port to suit.


Apple's lightning and Mac chargers

There is no reverse side, you can charge with either side facing up

I liked this.


There are the right voltage and speed for charging.




I'm in Japan, so it doesn't matter ...

I don't know if it will fit when I go abroad. 


I suppose you could buy it in another part of the world.




-------


Although, there is possibility better technology may be on the horizon, this could lead to stifling of growth .



I understand it's good for the planet, but can't we adjust it elsewhere?



· I think the people who make decisions about the market need to learn about the technical side of things very well.





-------