Small House and Remotework



My parents' house is small !


I'm glad to be able to go to higher ground in an apartment. https://suiteruy.blogspot.com/2021/09/soranoniji.html



Recently, my little sister do online job hunting ,so I have to be quiet while I'm home.

I can't even do strength training carelessly , ( I can)

can't crunch on a snack.


I have to go all the way to the other room to "gargle".

It is very troublesome.


And most of all, it's hard when family members come up to me to tell me in a whisper!

Even though it would be ”dense”.

I think **communicating in writing** or speaking in a normal volume voice with a mask is better than to whisper and approach.

It's pointless to get too close.


Since there are many people with ASD in my family (3/4 ), the culture of written communication is deeply rooted.  


---


The house I live in now has a Self-Defense Force base nearby, and the sound of airplanes can be noisy.

When the planes are buzzing around, it's quite annoying, even with soundproofing.


At the moment, there are only a few online courses where I speak, which is a big help.


#The structure of the house



The sweet and spicy potato chips I ate as a snack were delicious, as was the chicken flavor with Yangnyeom sauce.